Customer Success Operations Manager Video
- Dean St, Soho, London, UK
PubMatic is the automation solution company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omnichannel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands.
Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fuelled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centres worldwide.
Customer Success Operations Manager, Video/ AdOps Manager / Advertising Operations Manager
A successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Subject Matter Expert – Video on the Customer Success team is to provide support on the day-to-day management of video publishers. You will provide world-class customer service with your troubleshooting experience in video ad serving. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Subject Matter Expert – Video must remain at the forefront of video monetization strategies to ensure that the video publisher onboarding & optimization best processes are well defined and are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Work as the Subject Matter Expert for Video publisher onboarding and optimization best practices
- Liaise between UK Customer Success team, Video Product team and Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize and Video monetization for the EMEA region
- Gather product feedback around video monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keep multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Travel (up to 20%) to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- In depth knowledge of Video Ad Serving Protocols (VAST, VPAID) and various types of video ads
- Experience in competitive analysis across the video ecosystem
- Knowledge in regard to RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of video Ad Servers & platforms such as LKQD, Springserve, Adzerk and Freewheel; exposure to DFP, Mopub is a plus
- Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment.
- Proficient understanding of the linear TV market and the transition from linear to digital (programmatic)
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Knowledge of debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc.
Personal Characteristics and Competencies:
- Pro-active and self-motivated, as this candidate will be a part of a small team
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset, customer service-oriented attitude, organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for details
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Motivating salary package, base salary, and quarterly bonus
- Work-life balance culture - 9am to 5.30pm schedule
- Vitality membership - life insurance, discount to gym membership, renting a bike
- Lunch twice a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Strong focus on learning and development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform, weekly training, training budget
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Quarterly team-building activities, social activities, volunteering opportunities
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and on-boarding processes at PubMatic are carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.