Senior Big Data DevOps Engineer
- Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
- Manage large scale Hadoop cluster environments including capacity planning, cluster setup, performance tuning, monitoring and Alerting.
- Perform proof of concepts on scaling, reliability, performance and manageability.
- Work with core production support personnel in IT and Engineering to automate deployment and operation of the infrastructure. Manage, deploy, and configure infrastructure with Ansible or other automation tool sets.
- Monitoring Hadoop jobs and recommend optimization
- Job Monitoring
- Rerun jobs
- Job Tuning
- Spark Optimizations
- Data Monitoring and Pruning
- Creation of metrics and measures of utilization and performance.
- Capacity planning and implementation of new/upgraded hardware and software releases as well as for storage infrastructure.
- Ability to work well with a global team of highly motivated and skilled personnel.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Integrating ML libraries
- Hardware accelerations
- SQream / Kinetica / Wallaroo monitoring and maintenance)
- Should be able to develop and apply patches
- Debugging Infrastructure issues (Like - Underlying network issue or Issues with the nodes)
- Addition/replacement of Kafka cluster/consumer (Not sure if this is covered in Hardware acceleration)
- Testing/Support of infrastructure component change (like changing the load balancer to F5).
- Deployment during the release.
- Help QA team with production parallel testing and performance testing.
- Help out Dev team with POC/Adhoc execution of some of the jobs for debugging/cost analysis
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience in Java, Scala and Python.
- 3+ years of experience of Spark/MapReduce in production environment
- A deep understanding of Hadoop design principals, cluster connectivity, security and the factors that affect distributed system performance.
- Experience on Kafka, Hbase and Hortonworks is mandatory.
- Prior experience with remote monitoring and event handling using Nagios, ELK.
- Good collaboration & communication skills, the ability to participate in an interdisciplinary team.
- Strong written communications and documentation experience.
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery.
- BE/BTech/BS/BCS/MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.