Senior Solutions Engineer, Technical Integrations
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Senior Solutions Engineer for technical integrations to join our growing team in Redwood City.
Solutions Engineers work in a cross-functional environment with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Sales team to drive the technical integrations with the client. They partner with publishers and understand their advertising strategies, technical implementation and provide solutions to the client utilizing their knowledge of PubMatic ad decisioning and workflow APIs.
Reporting to the Director of Platform Solutions, our ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, highly analytical with a blend of technical and business acumen. You have a consulting mindset to dive into writing APIs, building tools for operational efficiency, and finding data optimization opportunities to help the customer succeed.
About The Team
Platform Solutions is a group of individuals catering to multiple business and product needs. We are part of pre-sales, post-sales, technical implementations, strategic partner relationships, optimization strategies or any new initiative taken up by PubMatic. A group of trusted problem solvers with the ability to rally internal resources for achieving customer success while leading from the front. We thrive as a team and believe in empowering others.
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, and client's objectives and assure highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform
- Partner with publishers to implement and deploy PubMatic advertising solutions for header bidding, video and/or mobile app monetization
- Contribute to sales effort by delivering technical demonstration of the product, RFP/RFI submissions and developing sales pitch
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering and product teams to develop custom solutions and resolve issues during the sales cycle. Influence the product roadmap by bringing in the feedback from the clients
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams and customers in terms of best practices and capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies
- 3+ years of experience in a technical ad tech consulting role with a Bachelor degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics etc.)
- Troubleshooting in browser and network calls using Chrome Dev Tool or Charles
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with IAB ORTB protocols and integrations
- Demonstrated quantitative skills in Excel, R or Python to explore data and find actionable insights – identifying the trends in data
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with high level of grittiness to find the solution - should be comfortable in dealing with unknowns
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audience
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Mobile SDK integrations
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.