Account Executive, Publisher Development
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is in search of a dynamic Publisher focused Account Executive with proven programmatic experience to join our team in New York.
This person will be responsible for driving revenue growth via new publisher (Mobile, Video, Display) acquisition, client retention, and upsells to mid sized digital publishers.
As a member of PubMatic’s Publisher Development team, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with digital media companies and other direct publishers. You will be a key member of PubMatic’s sales team involved in prospecting, selling, and closing long-term relationships.
The best candidate will have prior sales experience, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the programmatic marketplace. They will have demonstrated a record of success in digital media and/or technology sales and exhibit a strong understanding of the requirements for optimal monetization. You will excel in selling complex or technical products and have great familiarity with the SSP needs of digital publishers.
- Work with the Sales leadership team to achieve/exceed revenue and business goals
- Continuously prospect for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships
- Work cross functionally with various internal teams to investigate, evaluate and paper mutually beneficial deals for PubMatic and our publisher partners
- Evangelize and present PubMatic solutions for maximum immediate revenue recognition
- Collaborate closely with our Customer Success team to ensure careful handoff and launch
- Proactively own sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Strong knowledge & familiarity with Internet advertising models, ad optimization, audience trends and technologies
- Existing relationships with digital media companies
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Self-starting with an ability to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
- High energy and passionate about working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Previous publisher development sales experience in a digital business
Coronavirus Notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.