Senior Software QA Automation Engineer – PMP/AQ
- Baner road, Pune, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
- Should have 3 to 7 years of experience.
- Hands on Experience with QA Automation Framework (preferred pyTest/ROBOT) development & Design (Preferred language Python)
- UI Automation using Selenium (Preferred language Python)
- Hands on Experience in Automating Backend Applications (e.g. db, REST API's).
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Good debugging skills.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Good to have experience on shell scripting
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Performance testing using JMeter
- Good Team Player
- Good in communication
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.