Product Manager Analytics
- Baner Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Big Data & Analytics is one of the critical core teams which supports data reporting for PubMatic’s numerous product lines and user profiles. We are looking for an experienced Analytics Product Manager to join our team in Pune.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter product manager with technical background who has experience building scalable data products. An ideal candidate will have full spectrum of product management skills that include evangelizing the data products, assessing competition, collaborating with engineering, product managers, operations and marketing to drive the successful delivery and adoption of the platform.
If you are a data geek, who thrives on challenging & fast-moving environment, then this role may be the perfect fit for you.
- Everybody needs data in this data-driven world. Be the voice of multiple user profiles (Internal + External) and build a holistic view of the important problems to solve for all of them.
- Put together a well thought out vision, strategy and roadmap for Analytics Platform with feedback from all stakeholders. Articulate the same to get the buy-in.
- Research refine and document product requirements by collecting feedback from customers, partners, and business teams.
- Work closely with engineering to deliver high quality and cost-effective solutions while understanding the underlying technologies & trade-offs needed.
- Collaborate with various teams for new product/feature launches and devise plan for product adoption and measure product success.
- Prioritize aggressively and effectively to deliver the critical solution.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles to unblock users and Eng. to deliver product and program solutions in timely manner.
- 3+ year experience in product management.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology background is must.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Experience in building and managing products from ideation to launch.
- Ability to work with global remote product and customer success teams.
- Comfortable with agile product development and collaborating with multiple teams to deliver product features that are dependent on other product teams
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication, leadership, judgment, planning, and decision-making skills.
- Experience working on analytics product is a plus.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.