Manager, Business Development - Identity Hub
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Business Development Manager for Identity Hub to join our growing team in Redwood City.
This new role will own sales of PubMatic’s Identity Hub solution into the US publisher community, leading client pitches and platform demos.
Reporting to the Regional Vice-President, this seller will build deep, trusted relationships across our most strategic customers to successfully close Identity Hub. As well, they will partner with Customer Success and Publisher Development to co-sell inbound leads from both our new and current publisher customers.
The Business Development Manager will manage this sales cycle from prospecting to close and kickoff of new implementations with the Customer Success team.
- 5-7 years of working experience selling in the digital, data or media industries, ideally with publisher facing programmatic technologies
- Strong technical knowledge of identity solutions, including (ideally) prior work as technical operations manager, sales engineer, or similar roles
- Proven closer that can source leads independently and also work within a team environment against existing customers
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota
- Strong network of relationships in the publisher community
- Proven history of high-quality customer service and partnership development
- Strong communicator with exceptional presentation and sales skills
- Ability to travel to customer meetings throughout the US, once it becomes safe to travel again
- Ability to work with little management, only coaching and mentorship - smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive
Nice to Have:
- Ability to perform first-level technical diligence on all prospects
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity + maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO - that we actually require you to use! And when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks, catered lunches twice a week, and much more.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.