Customer Success Operations Manager
- Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Client Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, and ready for broad adoption.
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system.
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation.
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients.
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc).
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer.
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities.
- Travel (up to 20%) to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings.
- Knowledge in regards to RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other Database tools is a plus.
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes.
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as GAM and AdTech a plus.
- Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc.
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
- Pro-active and self-motivated as will be a part of a small team.
- Logical reasoning ability, Problem solving and analytical mindset, Customer service-oriented attitude, Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and on-boarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.