Customer Success Operations Manager Mobile&Video
- Dean St, Soho, London, UK
PubMatic is the automation solution company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omnichannel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands.
Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fuelled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centres worldwide.
PubMatic is hiring a Customer Success Operations Manager to join our growing team in London.
Customer Success Operations Manager, Mobile & Video/ AdOps Manager / Advertising Operations Manager
A successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Subject Matter Expert – Mobile & Video on the Customer Success team is to provide support on the day-to-day management of mobile & video publishers. You will provide world-class customer service with your troubleshooting experience. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Subject Matter Expert – Mobile & Video must remain at the forefront of monetization strategies to ensure that publisher onboarding & optimization best processes are well defined and are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Work as the Subject Matter Expert for Mobile & Video publisher onboarding and optimization best practices
- Liaise between UK Customer Success team, Product team and Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize monetization for the EMEA region
- Gather product feedback around mobile & video monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keep multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Travel (up to 20%) to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- Knowledge of Video Ad Serving Protocols (VAST, VPAID) and various types of ads
- Experience in competitive analysis across the ecosystem
- Knowledge in regard to RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of video Ad Servers & platforms such as LKQD, Springserve, Adzerk and Freewheel; exposure to DFP, Mopub is a plus
- Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Knowledge of debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc.
Personal Characteristics and Competencies:
- Pro-active and self-motivated, as this candidate will be a part of a small team
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset, customer service-oriented attitude, organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance plus many extra perks. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.