Senior Manager, Advertiser Solutions
- Axel-Springer-Platz, 20355 Hamburg, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are hiring a Senior Manager, Advertiser Solutions with outstanding ad technology, and consultation skills to join our growing team in Hamburg.
The Advertiser Solutions team is the primary contact owners of PubMatic’s Central European Buyside Clients. You will be responsible for engaging with Buyers within Central European markets which includes DACH, Poland and Czech. You will manage and grow new and existing relationships with Agency holding groups, independent Agencies, direct Advertisers and DSPs, help them to access PubMatic Inventory the most efficient way. In this role you will be working with different departments and contacts within these groups. Identifying and executing business opportunities, providing insights to market developments and will be crucial to maintain and grow existing and new accounts.
This role will be driven by revenue attainment, but with a strong emphasis on providing technical and strategical consultative services to our buyers, so you will have to be comfortable with delivering educational sessions. You will be expected to thrive in a highly technical environment, be able to learn and adapt new solutions in fast-paced environment and translate them into Marketing language for our media clients.
Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, Advertiser Solutions Manager acts and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
You would report into the Associate Director of Advertiser Solutions, who oversees the broader regional Buyer portfolio.
From the super analytical and process-driven pack to the ‘work hard and play hard’ characters, no two team members are the same. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy. We all add value and collaborate in different ways, and we all have a common goal. While the technology is top tier, it’s the people that make PubMatic an exceptional place to work.
- Become the senior level day to day contact for agencies, brands, and their associated programmatic Trading Desks and provide proactive support in their buying activities
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing and understanding of clients’ businesses, their technical challenges, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
- Focus on building new business opportunities with the ability to sell to clients at different levels
- Drive Display, Mobile, Video and CTV Revenue
- Leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of the programmatic marketplace (gained on the job) to influence advertising strategy and execution towards “programmatic-first”
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success
- Push new products, platform features and market changes and bring it to market in a consultative and educational manner.
- 5+ years experience in client-facing roles
- 2+ years experience in programmatic of the 5+ years experience
- Prior ad tech at DSPs or SSPs / programmatic on publisher side or agency background
- BA/BS degree
- German Native Speaker, fluent in English
- Polish or Czech language skills are a plus
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced, unstructured environments
- Hands-on Mentality
- Experience working with high growth clients - proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision-makers
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Creative, independent problem solver, with proven ability to reason through a large, ambiguous problem
- Strong process management and analytical skills, making it easy to juggle multiple client needs and projects
- Interest in working against an assigned quota and driving sustainable growth
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, plus many extra perks. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.