Vice President, CTV/OTT business
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
Consumer adoption of streaming and Connected TV has significantly accelerated, creating ad monetization opportunities for ad-supported content creators. Growing Connected TV viewership also translates to more opportunities for advertisers to stream their commercials alongside premium content, and do so via programmatic channels.
PubMatic is looking for a dynamic business leader to grow and scale our global programmatic OTT/CTV business. As the global Vice President, CTV/OTT, you will be responsible for strategy definition, operational execution, internal and external evangelization, and global scaling of OTT/CTV while managing a high performing cross-functional team.
- Define the business strategy for our OTT monetization solutions across devices (Connected TV, Mobile) based on market opportunity, customer needs, our product capabilities, and competitive differentiation. Understand global regional market needs.
- Partner with the global Product and Engineering organization to define our roadmap and prioritize product capabilities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to evangelize PubMatic’s offering to external ecosystem and internal constituencies, train our global go-to-market organization.
- Provide support to our Sales and Customer Success leaders around the world to acquire and scale publisher customers and hire and train OTT/CTV experts across the organization.
- Provide support to our Agency leaders to secure agency / advertiser CTV budgets.
- Drive the GTM commercialization strategy by partnering with Product Marketing, and aligning cross-functional operational success: product, sales, marketing, customer success, and operations
- Be willing to travel* globally up to 30% of the time to drive key customer/prospect interactions, product engagement and internal knowledge sharing
*Subject to travel restrictions being lifted by PubMatic in response to the coronavirus
- In-depth experience in programmatic video and OTT/CTV monetization, including strong grasp of OTT monetization products
- Deep understanding of the ecosystem from the publisher perspective, buyer perspective or both
- Established rolodex and relationships across the OTT ecosystem (OTT publishers, media agency executives, TV and Broadcast buyers, technology vendors)
- Strong expertise (10+ years) in programmatic advertising, with a deep background in all of the fundamentals of programmatic trading
- Demonstrated track record of establishing and scaling ad global businesses and teams
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving to work effectively in a cross-functional role
- Proven success in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Experience with both Programmatic and Linear TV is a plus
- Ability to travel to drive PubMatic's global agenda (30% travel required)
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.