Account Manager, Mid-Market
- Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, New Delhi, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Account Managers are the first line of support for PubMatic’s global publisher base. They are responsible for onboarding and managing publishers through support channels to maximize their programmatic revenue opportunities.
This role provides the day-to-day support of publisher clients, delivering world-class customer service and ad-technology troubleshooting. Account Managers are expected to develop an understanding of PubMatic’s standard programmatic integrations, helping publishers to successfully self-service their integrations with PubMatic.
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine programmatic knowledge, customer support experience, and technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
- Manage account onboarding and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system.
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations during customer onboarding implementations.
- Deliver excellent customer service and support within defined SLAs to publishers via reactive support channels (e.g. Zendesk), including troubleshooting and resolving issues reported by publishers.
- Utilize and update multiple systems (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA, reporting and analytics tools, etc.).
- Actively manage external and internal escalations relating to publisher integration issues, discrepancies, brand safety, etc.
- Work closely with internal teams and external customers to meet and exceed expectations.
- Use complex datasets to track performance trends, identify the root cause of anomalies, and perform publisher and platform optimizations to maximize yield.
- Aid in the creation and updating of internal and external documentation.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience within programmatic advertising.
- Knowledge of programmatic header bidding and wrapper ad tech; exposure to ad servers such as Google Ad Manager (GAM) and AdMob.
- Proven success supporting customers at scale.
- Operationally minded and able to balance onboarding new customers, supporting existing customers, and optimizing overall performance.
- Proven success in fast-paced, structured environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to solve problems at scale and collaborate with team members globally.
- Experience using complex datasets to improve revenue and performance.
- Track record of achieving assigned targets and driving sustainable revenue growth.
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results.
- Knowledge in mobile app and/or video ad tech.
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action as a member of a small team.
- Creative, independent problem solver, with proven ability to reason through ambiguous problems.
- Logical reasoning ability, strong process management, problem solving and analytical mindset, customer service-oriented attitude, organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail.
- Can quickly master nuances of a complex industry with many moving pieces and constant change.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and on-boarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.