Team Lead/Senior Team Lead- Data Analytics
- Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
- Lead multiple projects to develop features for data processing and reporting platform, collaborate with product managers, cross-functional teams, other stakeholders and ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Build, design and implement our highly scalable, fault-tolerant, highly available big data platform to process terabytes of data and provide customers with in-depth analytics.
- Developing Big Data pipelines using Hadoop ecosystem along with analytics applications using modern technology stack such as Java, Spring, Tomcat, Jenkins, REST APIs, JDBC, Amazon Web Services, Hibernate.
- Expertise in developing Implementation of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, performing code reviews, committing to GitHub, preparing documents in Confluence, continuous delivery using Jenkins, automated testing, and operations.
- Help in streamlining in Agile/Scrum processes such as sprint planning, sprint retrospective, backlog grooming, user story management, work item prioritization, etc.
- Frequently discuss with product managers about the software features to include in PubMatic Data Analytics platform. Understand the technical aspects customer requirement from product managers.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to build and deliver end-to-end products/features.
- Keep in regular touch with quality engineering team which ensure the quality of the platforms/products and performance SLAs of java based micro services and spark based data pipeline.
- Support customer issues over email or JIRA (bug tracking system), provide updates, patches to customers to fix the issues.
- Perform code and design reviews for code implemented by peers or as per the code review process.
- 8+ years coding experience in Java.
- Good understanding of business goals and help team to achieve goals.
- Ability to effectively manage initiatives and encourage team to do the same
- A passion for developing and maintaining a high-quality code and test base, and enabling contributions from engineers across the team. Demonstrate ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Expertise in developing Implementation of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, documentation, build processes, automated testing, and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a very innovative and fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical communications.
- Strong inter-personal skills and a desire to work collaboratively.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.