- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is a registered trademark of PubMatic, Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
PubMatic is looking for a self-starting stock administration professional to join our growing legal team. In this role, you will report to our Senior Counsel/Assistant General Counsel, Corporate & Securities on corporate and securities matters, working with the finance, human resources, investor relations, and legal. You will also support internal compliance programs, such as insider trading and pay-equity programs. The ideal candidate will be flexible and adaptable enough to learn support other legal operations and compliance needs under the supervision of the Company’s General Counsel and Senior Counsel/Assistant General Counsel, Corporate & Securities.
- Generate reports as needed for an audit, tax, and legal filings (including all aspects of financial reporting as it relates to equity plans, i.e. 10-Q, 10-K, and 14A filings).
- Coordinate and provide adequate information and timely responses related to equity transactions with finance, HR, and legal departments to ensure effective transaction processing.
- Communicate with payroll to ensure proper tax withholding, accounting, and compliance
- Reconcile shares related to stock plan transactions on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis with Finance, the transfer agent (Computershare), and brokers, including an audit of plan reserve balances.
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain opening and closing of the insider trading windows, access person listing and Section 16 officers trade restrictions in the equity system.
- Communicate with employees and resolve questions, issues, or concerns as related to PubMatic’s equity-based compensation programs.
- Assist with quarterly preparation of all stock compensation-related disclosures and with various ad-hoc reporting/analysis equity-related projects.
- Assist in providing regular training to employees about the PubMatic’s equity-based compensation programs.
- Perform routine audits to ensure that all data (grants, exercises, releases, forfeitures, etc.) have been processed timely and correctly.
- Perform such other duties as required by General Counsel and Senior Counsel/Assistant General Counsel, Corporate & Securities.
- Support the continuous improvement of legal processes and corporate governance
- Minimum of 5+ years of stock administration role in a publicly-traded company.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification required, Level Three certification strongly preferred
- Experience with Solium Shareworks equity platform, Computershares transfer agent services, and 10b5-1 vendors preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to compensation programs and global equity best practices
- Ability to communicate with all levels (including executive management and Board of Directors) and explain stock options, restricted stock units, deferred stock units, employee stock purchase plan, and other equity programs.
- Highly developed audit and compliance skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and handle confidential information.
- Strong work ethic with high level of productivity while still maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Strong personal integrity
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.