Director/Sr. Director, Advertiser Solutions (Independent Agencies)
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Working out of our New York City office, the Director/Sr. Director, Advertiser Solutions (Independent Agencies) will be tasked with engaging senior executives at major independent agencies, challenging their current assumptions, and selling in new partnership ideas.
The ideal candidate brings tangible experience at either a Publisher, AdTech platform, DSP or SSP and deep relationships within independent agencies specifically. He or she enjoys networking at industry functions, staying current on the latest programmatic trends, and proactively seeking out knowledge specific to the inner-workings of PubMatic’s technology. The role requires an ability to think creatively and collaborate with others in executing long-term, complex deals.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated a record of responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales plus bringing strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies and operational requirements for real time media monetization.
- Define and execute PubMatic’s Biddable IO sales strategy across independent agencies
- Instill a culture of collaboration and accountability
- Travel as necessary (post-Covid) in support of business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
- 7-10 years of related experience in Sales, Business Development, and/or Product within an advertising technology company
- Applicable experience servicing a client base mix of mainly Independent Agencies as well as Holding Companies while promoting PMP deals in both managed service and self-service models
- Past experiences guiding deals that may involve global collaboration between multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Solution leadership: able to shape the roadmap of features requested by clients and lead discussion in relationship with our Product Management and R&D team
- Understand the dynamics of the sell-side, most notably operations of supply side platforms and ad serving tech
- Ability to present effectively to C-level executives and confidently navigate challenges
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.