ML QA Engineer
- Baner road, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
As a Machine learning QA engineer, you will work closely with the Product Management, Data scientist and ML Analyst to understand the ML algorithm requirements. You will be setting the ML QA team’s technical vision and roadmap, developing ML test strategies and tracking project schedules. The successful ML-QA has strong technical aptitude and is obsessed with continuous quality improvement in ML field; they are experienced and highly committed to creating world class automation for feature testing and regression for different ML models.
- Design, develop and review test automation tools, frameworks for distributed systems and machine learning models.
- Understanding of machine learning techniques, data structures, algorithms, statistics.
- Proficiency of python language, working knowledge of pytest is a plus.
- Drive improvements in the existing automation framework to improve quality and maintainability.
- Strong experience setting up automated test systems using Jenkin to build various full stack testing suites.
- Work closely with Project Architects to make sure that the functional, non-functional requirements are properly addressed and traced in the solution architecture
- Develop and maintain domain, product and process knowledge to directly influence the product quality, software engineering productivity and development process maturity
- Provide technical leadership and direction to testing team members to adherence to coding, quality, functionality, performance, scalability and on-time delivery standards.
- Define, improve and automate metrics collection and reporting
- Drive test effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the team
- Drive research of industry trends and apply best practices in quality engineering practices used in evolving machine learning techniques.
- Provide consulting services on techniques to achieve of quality goals through education, training, coaching and collaboration
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future direction for quality engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.
Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering; Masters is desirable.
5+ years of experience in distributed application testing
Exposure of Machine Learning algorithms
Expertise in developing the automation suites, frameworks for verification of distributed systems and machine learning models
Demonstrated experience designing scalable and maintainable automated testing solutions for large scale systems
Working knowledge of load generation/load balances/Controllers/performance measurement software
Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology, tools and process.
Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated collaborative and mentoring skills
Experience of working in an agile environment
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.