Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contract)
- Baner Road, Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
- The ideal candidate will be professional, outgoing, goal-oriented, and passionate about recruiting.
- He/she will be responsible for the entire life cycle of recruitment including sourcing and mapping of key talent from the industry.
- Create cost and time effective recruiting plan for each open position.
- Ascertaining the competence of candidates against the job description.
- Maintain thorough documentation of the candidates, their status, and selection decisions in ATS.
- Conduct regular meetings with hiring managers to review the progress.
- Negotiate offers and close selected candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Ability to network, source and build relationships with passive candidates.
- Perform other projects and activities as assigned.
- MBA(HR) or equivalent post-graduate degree/diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Must have 5+ years of prior experience in hiring for software product companies.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from the industry.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.