Strategic Account Manager, Audience Solutions
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Strategic Account Manager, Audience Solutions is a highly visible and strategically important role at PubMatic, reporting into the Audience GTM team. We are looking for an individual whose data and audience targeting experience has given her or him a keen understanding of how to leverage first party data assets, especially publisher first-party data, for commercialization in a real-time bidding environment.
Working out of our New York City office, the role will be tasked managing our relationships with major publishers, data companies, advertisers and agencies, enhancing their current data and audience monetization strategies, and selling in a new audience and data products to our current partners.
Successfully doing so requires a strategic, collaborative thinker who can own the account management and deliver growth to our partners team and act as a subject-matter expert as needed to our Customer Success and Ad Solutions teams.
The ideal candidate has experience at a digital agency and deep understanding of the value of their first party data asset in the media ecosystem. The successful candidate will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in developing new ways to grow demand, and will have strong knowledge of all facets of segmentation strategies and operational requirements for real time campaign delivery, including tactics such as Audience Extension. The candidate will sell the use of PubMatic’s Audience Encore solution to customers who then enable media campaigns on our platform on behalf of their advertiser customers.
- Define and execute account strategies with publishers, data companies, advertisers and agencies
- Be responsible to deliver a quarterly revenue goal tied to individual accounts
- Collaborate with our Ad Solutions team to ensure customer satisfaction and revenue delivery for all customers
- Develop insights and best practices that can be used to inform product development and create efficiencies for PubMatic and customers
- Travel as necessary in support of business objectives This role is based in New York City but will support sales efforts primarily in the US, and globally as needed.
- 5+ years of related experience in account management or planning within a digital media agency, ideally working with Audience and/or Data targeting solutions
- Past experience guiding deals that may involve collaboration between multiple internal and external stakeholders, including global components
- Solution oriented: able to shape the roadmap of features requested by clients and lead discussion in relationship with our Product Management and audience development/new business teams
- Understand the dynamics of the sell-side and buy-side, most notably operations of supply side platforms and ad serving tech
- Superb communicator and service-oriented leader
- Ability to present effectively to C-level executives and confidently navigate challenges
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.