Solutions Engineer - Identity (Remote - WFH)
- 3 Lagoon Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a strong Solutions Engineer for Identity to join our growing Platform Solutions team remotely.
Platform Solutions is a group of individuals catering to multiple business and product needs. We are part of pre-sales, post-sales, technical implementations, strategic partner relationships, optimization strategies or any new initiative taken up by PubMatic. A group of trusted problem solvers with the ability to rally internal resources for achieving customer success while leading from the front. We thrive as a team and believe in empowering others.
Solutions Engineers work in a cross functional environment with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Sales to drive technical integrations with the client. They partner with publishers to understand their advertising strategies, technical implementation, and consult on the options available with PubMatic's ad-decisioning and workflow APIs.
An ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, highly analytical with a blend of technical and business acumen. Someone with a consulting mindset who can dive into writing APIs, building tools for operational efficiency, slicing and dicing data to find optimization opportunities and a strong desire for customer satisfaction will be successful in this role.
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, and client's objectives and assure highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform
- Partner with publishers to implement and deploy PubMatic advertising solutions for Identity Hub (https://pubmatic.com/products/identity-hub/) and Prebid
- Contribute to sales effort by delivering technical demonstration of the product, RFP/RFI submissions and developing sales pitch
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering and product teams to develop custom solutions and resolve issues during the sales cycle. Influence the product roadmap by bringing in key feedback from the clients
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams and customers in terms of best practices and capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies
- 3+ years of experience in a technical consulting role, preferably in Ad Tech
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with Prebid and Header Bidding setup
- Understanding of ORTB protocols and parameters, first/third party data, GDPR, CCPA, consent manager implementation
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audience
- Demonstrated quantitative skills in SQL, Excel, R or Python to explore data and find actionable insights
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with high level of grittiness to find the solution. Should be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.