Senior Product Manager, Header Bidding
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring an experienced Senior Product Manager, Header Bidding to join our growing team in Redwood City, CA or New York City office.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to drive the success of our Header Bidding efforts across our product portfolio including our OpenWrap wrapper.
- Lead all aspects of product success, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining, and measuring key metrics, and working closely with engineering, customer success, publisher development and product marketing to ensure goals are met.
- Build product strategy and roadmap to align with company strategy and goals, collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Perform competitive analysis and use insights gained to drive prioritization decisions
- Establish monetization benchmarks and work cross-functionally to improve monetization
- Author user stories and manage development backlog
- At least 3 years’ experience (but likely more) in product management
- Sufficient technical knowledge to drive creation of a 1st class developer experience including sample code and developer documentation
- Experience with RTB programmatic and header bidding
- Experience working closely with development teams
Ideal Candidate possess:
- 3+ years' experience product management experience in ad technologies including programmatic monetization, RTB, and header bidding
- An extensive background in product management or product strategy
- Demonstrated prior success bringing cross-functional projects to closure
- Strong quantitative and data-driven analytical skills, as well as solid communication and people skills
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering
Coronavirus Notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.