Campaign Manager - Deal Desk
- Baner Rd, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- Manage PMP deal setup and optimization on the PubMatic system .
- Work with internal teams globally, including Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Product Management, Customer Success and Engineering to execute PMP deals within established Service Level Agreement
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Leverage PubMatic’s Analytics and use in-house tools to monitor performance and troubleshoot under-performing PMP deals
- Work with technical escalations and analytics teams to review and unlock new data and insight to drive innovation for publishers and buyers
- Document Standard Operating Procedures for deal setup, troubleshooting playbooks, and escalation management
- Collaborate with Ad Solutions Sales team to find additional PMP opportunities and assist in upselling
- Ensure multiple support systems are updated accurately (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA, etc)
- Troubleshoot PMP Deal issues, which might involve verifying and analysing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, providing root cause analysis, and setting client expectations and follow-ups.
- should be flexible to work across shifts based on business needs.
- BCA/B.Tech/B.E/MCA graduation degree or equivalent experience
- Must have 1-3 years of relevant Ad Operations work experience in the digital display advertising industry.
- Strong understanding of Ad serving ecosystem.
- Knowledge of DCM, GAM, DSP, SSP, Ad exchanges workflow.
- Good understanding of Private Marketplaces (PMP)
- Proactive, quick learner, detail oriented, strong AdTech problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other Database tools
- Excellent campaign optimisation and reporting skills (publisher or agency)
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Ability to present clear project plans and communicate with teams to reach desired results
- Experience preferred working with remote customer contacts on a global basis.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and on-boarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.