Private Marketplace Development Manager
- 109 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The PMP Development Manager will support the PMP business by developing a deep understanding of the inventory and audiences available across PubMatic’s publisher and data partner portfolio in order to provide proactive and reactive support to our Ad Solutions Team’s across four tasks:
- Receiving, understanding and reacting to ‘deal’ briefs from buyers – developing and building packages* that meet their requirements.
- Working with the Ad Solutions teams to understand their buyer’s portfolio of brands – proactively developing speculative packages that are aligned with their portfolio e.g. auto intenders for a car brand within sports content.
- Working with product marketing to develop proactive promotion of either a targeted or broad range of packages delivered via automated ABM campaigns.
- Working with the Ad Operations/Deal Desk to develop an understanding of ‘what works and what doesn’t’ in order to refine future offerings.
*packages may be verticalised or site specific and may or may not include an Audience Encore element.
In order to be successful the PMP Developent Manager will need to work closely with the following key stakeholders:
- The North America Ad Solutions team members – in order to deeply understand their buyer portfolio and subsequent needs, including media planning calendars
- The North America Audience Encore team – to gain a deep understanding of the audience segments that our data partners are providing and to work with both the Audience Encore team and the Ad Solutions team to ensure that the most relevant audience segments are prioritised for onboarding and then packaged and promoted to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- The North America Customer Success team – to gain a deep understanding of our publisher portfolio across the region, ensuring that the most relevant inventory is packaged and promoted to internal and external customers
- The North America Publisher Development team – acting as an information source to the publisher development team to ensure that they are focusing their efforts on securing the publisher portfolio most in demand from buyers
- The CSOM team – to actively review performance of packages, leveraging knowledge to refine future offerings
- 3-5 years in a sales planning role at a tier 1 publisher or advertising agency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.