Talent Acquisition Consultant - APAC
- 115 Amoy St, Singapore 069935
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is hiring for a Recruiter to fuel our growth in APAC. Our recruiters are responsible for finding exceptional candidates that possess a unique, entrepreneurial spirit and passion for online advertising in more than seven countries across sales, marketing, product and technology roles. You will be joining a high-impact recruiting team functioning as internal consultants to drive strategic, operational, and organizational excellence. Ideal candidates will be skilled, driven and creative with high enthusiasm for identifying and closing talent. You are business savvy, autonomous and understand that the quality of the talent you identify contributes to the long-term success of PubMatic as we increase our global footprint.
- Directly source qualified, exceptionally talented candidates for a variety of open positions across all of our business units.
- Screen, track, and recommend qualified candidates.
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and prepare confirmations.
- Management of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Collect, scan, and upload all interview/employment documents such as applications, NDAs.
- Organize and prepare interview packets.
- Assist with the movement of applicants during their onsite interviews.
- Post positions to ATS and job boards as necessary.
- Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
- Execute sourcing strategies that produce a diverse slate of candidates.
- Develop extensive pipeline candidate pools to fill current and potential needs.
- Search social networking databases for active and passive candidates.
- Communicate with candidates/new hires (phone and email) throughout entire hiring and orientation process.
- Two years sourcing or direct recruiting experience. One year preferred for a start-up, internet, and/or online media/platform company.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with others.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of sourcing and mining recruiting techniques.
- Able to make sound and timely decision in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.