Human Resources Generalist (Maternity Cover)
- Dean St, West End, London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are looking for an action-oriented Human Resources Generalist to support our employees in EMEA. The Generalist will be a team player who can work independently and deliver excellent customer service to managers and employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists and advises company managers and employees about Human Resources issues in areas such as onboarding, offboarding, and performance management
- Leads implementation of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the EMEA region
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Partner with outside legal counsel on any projects that entail advanced knowledge of legal requirements concerning employment or immigration in EMEA, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Provide employment letters and documentation for new hires, promotions, transfers, and departing employees
- Conducts new hire orientation meetings and exit interviews
- Communicates with Finance on all matters relating to employee data, pay status, increases, new hire/departure data, bonuses, etc.
- Responds to all benefit plans related quires, including but not limited to eligibility, enrollment, changes and termination of benefits
- Responsible for maintaining immigration files and working with employees and counsel on immigration issues as requested
- Compensation Analysis and pulling salary market data as requested
- Serves as a point of contact for HR questions, verification of employment and requests for information
- Supports HR Management team on all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to Human Resources practices, experience in Benefits and Compensation administration
- Action oriented, hands-on, able to work independently and with a sense of urgency
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent time-management and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent consulting skills
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
- Display a mature attitude, act assertively, and be able to have fun and fit in with our great team.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity + maternity leave and healthcare. And when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks, catered lunches twice a week, and much more.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.