Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement will join our product marketing organization and be responsible for owning the operational and tactical execution of our sales enablement function to empower our sales and customer success teams. In this role, he/she will be a key member of the GTM Task Force and deliver sales enablement programs and assets ensuring sales readiness of the commercial teams for major product launches, feature releases and enhancements.
The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of sales support, collateral development, and training facilitation. He/she will be measured by the ability to educate and engage our commercial teams as well as driving pipeline velocity.
This is an opportunity to have ownership over the next stage of a strategic Product Marketing career, work with innovative product launches, influence sales-marketing strategy, and own the development and delivery of end-to-end sales enablement programs.
- Own the development of content and collateral to assist sales in driving business growth, including pitch decks, one sheets, product collateral, how-to videos and more
- Curate and package suitable collateral including sales playbooks, competitive battle cards, presentations, best practices, decks, demos, etc.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that client-facing teams have access to the latest materials
- Facilitate on-demand product training programs and coordinate global rollout and refinement in our Learning Management System
- Coordinate commercial sales product-based webinar programs, including content development, execution and measurement
- Support GTM teams to understand the business needs and develop sales enablement programs to support sales readiness and effectiveness.
- Define, track, and report on key metrics that indicate sales effectiveness improvements and skill development traction including accreditation programs
- 2 > 4 years of business experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Experience owning sales enablement including collateral and content development, measurement for new product launches, feature releases and enhancements
- Experience developing sales materials and collateral for a major product launch
- Experience educating and evangelize new products to commercial sales teams
- Familiarity with an advanced marketing tech stack, including: Salesforce, Pardot, HighSpot, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Power BI, Pendo, SalesLoft, etc.
- Prior programmatic advertising experience a plus
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.