Human Resources Operations Specialist (Contract)
- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The candidate must have strong HR Operations experience in IT product/service industry. Should be fun loving, passionate, goal-oriented team player. Conducts activities such as research, analytics, and documentations. Should actively acquire more skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge and abstract concepts.
- Maintaining employee records on HRIS/ Trackers and keeping it up to date in totality (creating new joiners, processing exits, transfers)
- Managing global HR-MIS
- Supporting & Collaborating with the HRBP and the stakeholders with data insights
- Managing various types of employee letter requirements
- Supporting the HR Ops team during audits
- Supporting entire onboarding and exit process end to end, maintaining employee personal files, managing background verification checks by following set processes
- Meticulous, must be able to work on tight timelines under pressure, multi-tasker
- Excellent at MS Excel – Should have worked on various HR dashboards
- Should have managed Onboarding/Off-boarding and supporting tasks
- Should be aware of legal practices in accordance with local labor laws
- MBA(HR) or equivalent post-graduate degree/diploma in Human Resource Management
- Should have worked for at least 300 employees or more
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR- MIS & Operations
- Must be detail oriented
- Good communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.