- Aundh, Pune, MH, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to join our team and help us create dynamic software applications and build functional systems. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components. Responsibilities include writing monitoring frameworks, identifying production issues and implementing integrations to meet the requirements. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
You should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming.
- Develop Frameworks/tools to automate application monitoring and analysis.
- Write Deployment playbooks for multiple application stacks.
- Work on web frameworks.
- Develop the server-side platform.
- Perform tuning, usability, improvement, and automation.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integrate applications with third-party services.
- Enhance applications’ functionality.
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- 5 - 7 Years of work experience on Python Development.
- Expertise in at least one framework (like Django, Flask).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Hands on experience on Database/timeseries DBs and key-stores (like MySQL, Influx DB, Open TSDB, Memcached, Redis).
- Knowledge of Monitoring system internals/Building Monitoring tools.
- Understanding of databases and SQL.
- Good Knowledge of Linux system and network Internals.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and perform complex system tests.
- Hands on experience on deployment automation tools [Ansible is preferable].
- Knowledge of cloud platform (AWS).
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD).
- BE/BTech/BS/BCS/MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.