- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
- 2+ years experience in development whereas minimum 2+ years experience in UI development is a must.
- Angular 2+ version exposure is a must. Angular JS experience is good to have.
- UT experience on Karma Jasmine or any other tool base Unit Testing is a must.
- Problem solving skills and ability to learn and adopt new technologies.
- Experienced in working and coordinating with cross functional teams like Product, Marketing, UX, QA, Account management, and Backend platform teams in multiple US cities and Pune, India.
- Knowledgeable of REST API patterns and design concerns.
- Knowledgeable of the performance, scalability & security considerations for web applications.
- A passion for developing and maintaining a high-quality code and test base, and enabling contributions from engineers across the team.
- 2+ years of Agile and Scrum methodologies including sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint demos, sprint retrospectives, estimation and prioritization techniques.
- Implementation of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, documentation, build processes, automated testing, and operations.
- Finding ways to increase the throughput of the team with innovation & motivation.
- Strong inter-personal skills and a desire to work collaboratively.
- Experience in handling Engineering escalations from customers will be preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and innovate, excellent team building and leadership skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels.
- Strong operational and project management skills in a product development environment.
- BE/ME/M.Tech/BCS/MCS/BCS/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical communications.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.