Manager, Sales Operations – North America (Remote - WFH)
- 3 Lagoon Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring an experienced Sales Operations Manager for North America to join our growing team remotely.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Sales Operations in Pacific Time, you will be a critical part of ensuring our go-to market (GTM) processes support the successful execution of business and sales objectives.
The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, able to provide business insights by analyzing and distilling large amounts of data with a good understanding of business processes. This position requires an agile detail-oriented individual who can quickly shift priorities and focus.
This manager will work on a variety of projects, including analyses for the GTM team, sales KPI evaluation, bonus calculations, and other ad hoc requests. The candidate should have excellent communication skills for work between the sales organization and other departments distributed across the world, such as HR, Legal, and Product Management.
- Execute the weekly production of regional Sales KPIs for the GTM organization
- Support Regional Business Leaders in North America with quarterly target setting process
- Work across systems to ensure customer information is synchronized and accurate
- Serve as a trusted partner to the Americas Sales organization by defining, tracking, and implementing business objectives, strategy, tactics, and processes that scale
- Drive improvement of sales processes, policies, and procedures
- Support special projects - structure business problems, evaluate options, implement actionable recommendations, and track success
- 3+ years experience in sales operations for digital advertising
- BA/BS degree
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce capabilities
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good problem solving and research abilities
- Confidence + maturity to manage access to financial information
- Ability to build relationships across the organization
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience with programmatic advertising
- Prior experience with BI tools, such Looker or Tableau
- Prior experience with commission automation tools
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.