Senior Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
- 115 Amoy St, Singapore 069935
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement - APAC
This is a contract opportunity that may move to full time in the future.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement will join our product marketing organization and will be responsible for owning the strategy and tactical execution of our sales enablement function in APAC - to empower our sales and customer success teams across the region. In this role, he/she will be a key member of the GTM Task Force and deliver sales enablement programs and assets to ensure sales readiness of the APAC commercial teams for major product launches, feature releases and enhancements.
The ideal candidate has a strong APAC experience, with deep knowledge of sales support, collateral development, and training facilitation, and how to localize for multiple markets across the region. He/she will be measured by the ability to educate and engage our commercial teams, drive pipeline velocity to increase share of voice targeting our prospects and customers. This is an opportunity to have ownership over the next stage of a strategic Product Marketing career, work with innovative product launches, influence sales-marketing strategy, and own the development and delivery of end-to-end sales enablement programs.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Own the development of content and collateral to assist sales in driving business growth, including pitch decks, one sheets, product collateral, how-to videos and more
- Curate and package suitable collateral including sales playbooks, competitive battle cards, presentations, best practices, decks, demos, etc.) partnering with Product Marketing Leads and other key functions, especially on key launch activities and marketing campaigns
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that client-facing teams have access to the latest materials
- Facilitate on-demand product training programs and coordinate global rollout and refinement in our Learning Management System
- Coordinate commercial sales product-based webinar programs, including content development, execution and measurement
- Support GTM teams to understand the business needs and develop sales enablement programs to support sales readiness and effectiveness.
- Align with product marketing and communications teams in all campaigns and programs
- Gather feedback from internal client-facing teams to continuously improve sales enablement initiatives and materials
- Define, track, and report on key metrics that indicate sales effectiveness improvements and skill development traction including accreditation programs
- Familiarity with an advanced marketing tech stack, including: Salesforce, Pardot, HighSpot, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Power BI, Pendo, SalesLoft, etc.
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience owning sales enablement, collateral and content development and measurement for new product launches, feature releases and enhancements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.