Senior Manager, FP&A - GTM
- 3 Lagoon Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring an experienced Senior Manager, FP&A - GTM (Go to Market) to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team in Redwood City, when we eventually return to the office.
This Senior Manager is responsible for partnering with functional leaders across the organization and support our rapidly growing organization. Reporting to the Vice President of FP&A, this key hire will be a critical business partner to our Go To Market organization.
The Senior Manager FP&A – GTM will build annual and quarterly revenue targets and forecasts, manage monthly rolling forecasts, and provide decision support through financial analyses to ensure optimal returns on strategic investments. This position is responsible for aggregating data and turning it into information to assist in the decision-making process, and will manage a team of two senior analysts.
The role requires a candidate who can quickly become familiar with PubMatic’s business, associated metrics and is able to support business decisions through in-depth analysis coupled with sound business judgment. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years total experience including experience in a start-up environment.
- Help drive the Monthly and Quarterly Forecast and Annual Strategic Planning Process
- Own key components to monthly/quarterly Leadership Team and Board of Directors meeting presentations, as well as public company requirements such as earnings reports, process documentation, investor communications, etc.
- Manage long term revenue forecast planning activities from cohort and retention analysis to defining, measuring, and forecasting current and new business KPI’s.
- Identify and measure key performance indicators that drive business performance
- Improve sales and business processes through the development and implementation of key metrics, dashboards, and automated tools
- Build positive and deep business partner relationships across the organization
- Lead Process Improvement in relation to weekly/monthly/quarterly key FP&A deliverables
- Manage GTM Finance team through exemplary leadership and individual team contribution – i.e. ability to take ownership of key deliverables and execute on tight timelines
- Work with Sales Operations and the GTM leaders to drive the bottoms up planning process for annual revenue targets, as well as quarterly refreshes
- Manage BI tool design and implementation
- Combined 5-7 years of relevant public and/or private company experience in FP&A and/or operational reporting, preferably in the Internet or Enterprise SaaS sectors
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- MBA or CPA is preferred
- Management/Leadership Experience leading a team of 2 analysts, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong financial and operational planning skills
- Proven experience and knowledge of accounting concepts and financial statement construction
- Hands-on, creative approach to financial modeling and building business decision support tools
- Positive attitude with high aptitude to learn new things.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, working in team environments or independently
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, cohort and regression analysis), Word, and PowerPoint
- Large data manipulation highly desirable
- Experience with financial systems such as NetSuite, Adaptive Planning, Hyperion, Oracle, SAP
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.