PMP Development Manager
- Dean St, West End, London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The purpose of this role is threefold; discover, package and promote PubMatic’s inventory and audiences to buyers in such a way as to drive advertising spend across our publisher and data partner portfolio.
The PMP Development Manager will support the business by developing a deep understanding of the inventory and audiences available across PubMatic’s publisher and data partner portfolio in order to provide proactive and reactive support to our Ad Solutions Team’s across four tasks:
- Receiving, understanding and reacting to ‘deal’ briefs from buyers – developing and building packages* that meet their requirements.
- Working with the Ad Solutions teams to understand their buyer’s portfolio of brands – proactively developing speculative packages that are aligned with their portfolio e.g. auto intenders for a car brand
- Working with Sales Enablement to develop proactive promotion of either a targeted or broad range of packages delivered via automated ABM campaigns.
- Working with the Ad Operations to develop an understanding of ‘what works and what doesn’t’ in order to refine future offerings.
*packages may be verticalized or site-specific and may or may not include an Audience Encore element.
In order to be successful, the PMP Development Manager will need to work closely with the following key stakeholders:
- The EMEA Ad Solutions team members – in order to deeply understand their buyer portfolio and subsequent needs, including media planning calendars
- The EMEA Audience Encore team – to gain a deep understanding of the audience segments that our data partners are providing and to work with both the Audience Encore team and the Ad Solutions team to ensure that the most relevant audience segments are prioritized for onboarding and then packaged and promoted to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- The EMEA Customer Success team – to gain a deep understanding of our publisher portfolio across the region, ensuring that the most relevant inventory is packaged and promoted to internal and external customers
- The EMEA Publisher Development team – acting as an information source to the publisher development team to ensure that they are focusing their efforts on securing the publisher portfolio most in demand from buyers
- The EMEA Sales Enablement team – working to actively promote the identified packages through agreed channels
- The EMEA Ad Operations team – to actively review performance of packages, leveraging knowledge to refine future offerings
Ideally this person will have an understanding of the media buying landscape, how audience data and segments are valued and bought, and how to interpret and respond to agency briefs.
Knowledge of how to set up and troubleshoot PMP deals as well as having an understanding of the broader programmatic landscape would be an advantage.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, plus many extra perks. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.