Regional Vice President, Agencies
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Regional Vice President of Demand on the Advertiser Solutions team is a highly visible and strategically important role at PubMatic. We are looking for an individual whose digital media experience has given her or him a keen understanding of real-time bidding, a mastery of the full programmatic supply chain, and a network of agency relationships. PubMatic is changing the conversation around how buyers access supply. Working out of our New York City office, the Regional Vice President of Video Demand will be tasked with helping PubMatic to continue developing its video strategy with a specific focus on demand. Successfully doing so requires a strategic, collaborative, and technical video expert who can collaborate with other PubMatic executives to drive the overall video business as well as support the demand sales and operations teams.
The ideal candidate has experience at either a video DSP or SSP and has relationships with all buyers, video buyers are very useful! He or she enjoys developing strategies, project managing execution of those strategies, enabling sales teams, actively selling at times, and proactively seeking out knowledge specific to the inner workings of PubMatic technology and programmatic video technology. The role requires an ability to think creatively and collaborate across many types of teams, both internal and external. The successful candidate will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales, and will have strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies and operational requirements for real-time media monetization for video, including CTV and OTT.
- Help develop and evolve PubMatic’s demand strategy for Display, video, CTV and OTT
- Develop and drive video packaging strategy and enable demand sales team
- Actively support in-market video conversations with agencies, advertiser and DSPs
- Analyze PubMatic technology using all types of data to identify areas of improvement
- Collaborate with other video leads and executives throughout the company to drive overall video success for PubMatic
- Collaborate closely with product leadership to develop technically roadmaps
- Help drive complex demand and SPO partnerships especially those with a major video focus
- Travel as necessary in support of business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
This position will require frequent and meaningful interaction peers in other offices and PubMatic senior leadership. To be a leader in this environment will require the ability to quickly connect the dots between all functions and possess a deep understanding of PubMatic’s technology, service offerings, and capabilities.
- Connections with IPG and Publicis
- Leadership / Senior Sales experience in sales, business development, and/or product within an advertising technology company
- Experience working in Programmatic Video
- Senior-level contacts within teams at the large agency groups
- Past experiences developing and implementing complex strategies across a large number of internal and external stakeholders
- Growth mindset: willing to take risks, ask questions, and even appear foolish in order to learn; not focused on status or authority
- Solution leadership: able to shape the roadmap of features requested by clients and lead discussion in relationship with our Product Management and R&D team
- Understand the dynamics of the sell-side, most notably operations of supply side platforms and ad serving tech
- Significant depth with programmatic video, including technology, operations and go-to-market
- Superb communicator and service-oriented leader
- Ability to present effectively to C-level executives and confidently navigate challenges
- Ultra-high EQ
In addition, we highly value individuals who are:
- Optimistic but realistic and with a strong sense of humor
- Highly motivated to work for a growth business, and aware of the difference relative to working for a large corporate company
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.