HR Coordinator EMEA (1 year contract)
- Dean St, West End, London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are looking for a detailed oriented, curious, proactive Human Resources Coordinator to support our employees in EMEA.
The HR Coordinator will play an important role in providing a professional and effective service covering the entire employee lifecycle. You will support our wider global HR Team managing administrative processes for cyclical employee activities along with HR related projects. This role will provide you with the exciting opportunity to work across a wide range of HR related tasks.
- Providing first line support to our employees and line managers on a day to day basis ensuring a positive employee experience
- Escalating issues/ queries in appropriate situations to more senior members of the HR team
- Providing employment letters and documentation for new hires, promotions, transfers, and departing employees
- Working with the senior members of HR team to administer employee life-cycle processes including creating offer packs, liaising with IT for new hires/ leavers, supporting on-boarding and induction of new hires, background checking, payroll preparation, compensation & benefits administration
- Liaising with outside providers/ vendors for benefits administration
- Recommending new approaches and procedures in order to make continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Responding to all benefit plans related quires, including but not limited to eligibility, enrollment, changes and termination of benefits
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date employee data across all of our systems
- Serving as a point of contact for HR questions, verification of employment and requests for information
- Providing support with organising cultural events, HR led company meetings and celebrations
- 1-2 years previous experience of working as an HR Assistant / Coordinator in a software company or AdTech company
- Passionate about HR (we are looking for someone who is curious and eager to learn more about HR in a global organisation that is at the forefront of programmatic innovation
- Good working knowledge of HR processes and administration is advantageous
- Bachelor degree in HR or related would be advantageous
- Ability to form positive working relationships, collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Action oriented, hands-on, able to work independently and with a sense of urgency
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent time-management and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Openness to considering new ways of doing things and to sharing knowledge and ideas.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity + maternity leave and healthcare. And when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks, catered lunches twice a week, and much more.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.