RVP of OTT (APAC)
- 115 Amoy St, Singapore 069935
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The growth of streaming and Connected TV across APAC has significantly accelerated, creating ad monetization opportunities for ad-supported content creators. Growing OTT and Connected TV viewership also translates to more opportunities for advertisers to stream their commercials alongside premium content, and do so via programmatic channels.
PubMatic is looking for a dynamic business leader with deep APAC experience to grow and scale our programmatic OTT business across the region. Based out of the Singapore office, the Vice President, OTT, APAC, is a highly visible and strategically important role at PubMatic. We are looking for an individual whose broadcast and video experience has given him or her a keen understanding of quickly changing consumer consumption patterns, the TV landscape and has a network of publisher, agency and brand direct relationships. A strong track record of growing successful businesses and negotiating long term complex partnerships is required.
Areas of focus will include strategy definition, assisting local in-market teams to close VIP publisher and large agency partnerships, provide deep internal expertise as a subject matter expert and external evangelization at key events. The role reports into the CRO, APAC.
- Work with the leadership team to define, achieve and exceed OTT revenue and business goals
- Review and update the business strategy for our OTT monetization solutions across devices (Connected TV, Mobile) based on market opportunity, customer needs, our product capabilities, and competitive differentiation.
- Understand regional market needs with a focus on Australia, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Japan and China
- Work with regional leaders and Publisher Development to target and close the largest OTT providers and broadcasters that are not yet signed to PubMatic
- Position PubMatic as the preferred supply source amongst the 6 global agency holding groups and all primary DSP’s by developing a deep understanding of their buying requirements and priorities to ensure we meet their needs
- Continuously collate product feedback and requirements from each APAC region and communicate them to the global Product and Engineering organization to help define our roadmap and prioritize APAC product needs
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to evangelize PubMatic’s offering through appearances at industry events and crafting thought leadership pieces for the trade press
- Through training and knowledge sharing, ensure APAC team members have a consistent and thorough understanding of the broadcast and OTT industry, developments and trends so they are viewed as experts by their clients
- Use your network of contacts to make introductions to senior industry executives to better position PubMatic for success
- In-depth experience in programmatic video and OTT/CTV monetization, including strong grasp of OTT monetization products
- Deep understanding of the ecosystem from the publisher perspective, buyer perspective or both in Australia, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Japan and China
- Established relationships across the APAC OTT ecosystem (OTT publishers, media agency executives, TV and Broadcast buyers, technology vendors)
- Strong expertise (10+ years) in programmatic advertising, with a deep background in all of the fundamentals of programmatic trading
- Demonstrated track record of establishing and scaling regional businesses and teams
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving to work effectively in a cross-functional role
- Proven success in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Ability to travel to drive PubMatic's regional agenda
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.