Director/Sr. Director, Advertiser Solutions (Agency Holding Companies)
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Director/Sr. Director, Advertiser Solutions (Agency Holding Companies) will be tasked with engaging senior executives at major holding companies, challenging their current assumptions, and selling in new partnership ideas.
The ideal candidate brings tangible experience at either a Publisher, AdTech platform, DSP or SSP and deep relationships within agency holding companies specifically. He or she enjoys networking at industry functions, staying current on the latest programmatic trends, and proactively seeking out knowledge specific to the inner-workings of PubMatic’s technology. The role requires an ability to think creatively and collaborate with others in executing long-term, complex deals.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated a record of responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales plus bringing strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies and operational requirements for real time media monetization.
- Define and execute PubMatic’s Biddable IO sales strategy across agency holding companies
- Instill a culture of collaboration and accountability
- Travel as necessary (post-Covid) in support of business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
- 7-10 years of related experience in Sales, Business Development, and/or Product within an advertising technology company
- Applicable experience servicing a client base mix of mainly Holding Companies as well as Independent Agencies while promoting PMP deals in both managed service and self-service models
- Past experiences guiding deals that may involve global collaboration between multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Solution leadership: able to shape the roadmap of features requested by clients and lead discussion in relationship with our Product Management and R&D team
- Understand the dynamics of the sell-side, most notably operations of supply side platforms and ad serving tech
- Ability to present effectively to C-level executives and confidently navigate challenges
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.