Vice President, PubMatic Audience Solutions
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide
The VP, PubMatic Audience Solutions, is responsible for growing and overseeing PubMatic’s global audience solution business. In this role, you will provide overall leadership across multiple dimensions – go to market strategy, sales, customer success, product input, product marketing, product pricing and team recruiting – in order to successfully drive rapid growth for this solution. You will work closely with a cross-functional and global team in order to drive business and product strategy, organize, and execute towards revenue and customer adoption goals. You will also working closely with our global Ad Sales team to drive differentiation through data utilization.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in a general manager type role, taking to market technology-centric solutions and driving customer acquisition and retention. They will have a track record of working in the audience data field within programmatic advertising. They will thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment and have both strong analytical and sales presentation skills. They will be a strong communicator – equally able to sell to senior customer contacts, drive consensus of internal team members, and present strategy at an executive level. And they will have an ability to understand product capabilities in order to provide input to the product management team.
PubMatic Audience is an offering from PubMatic allowing both data companies and internal sales teams to essentially buy and sell first party data and utilize it to create targeted advertising offerings including higher match rate campaigns
- 7+ years experience in the programmatic advertising ecosystem with in depth knowledge and point of view specific to audience data focused technology solutions
- 7+ years experience in building and/or selling technology solutions to senior customer contacts
- 3+ years experience in a general manager role with P & L responsibility.
- Product orientation with an ability to provide clear and concise input to the product management organization
- Strong communication skills
- Strong teamwork orientation with an ability to work with both direct and indirect team members in a collaborative fashion
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Self-starter with a strong drive to meet or exceed goals with minimal supervision
- 30%+ travel commitment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.