Senior Manager, Marketing & Sales Enablement (6 months contract)
- Dean St, West End, London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
This role will be responsible for collaborating with our Advertising Solutions team and Marketing EMEA leadership in the planning and execution of the sales strategies.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Drive EMEA Advertising Solutions Sales Enablement to design and deliver enablement programs with high levels of quality, impact and engagement (to both our sellers and our Partners) in virtual and in-person formats.
- Audit existing ad sols sales enablement materials, sales processes and customer journey across EMEA
- Align with product marketing to localise content
- Tell the world about what we do by creating and managing compelling localised sales content (pitch decks, datasheets, sales cadences)
- Give our commercial teams the ammunition they need by managing short-term output of essential sales collateral
- Provide feedback on adsols materials developed by global product marketing team and help to improve them based on delivery experience.
- Be an advocate for what sales needs to cross functional teams when it comes to enablement delivery
- Support the delivery of quarterly enablement projects
- Support and coordinate the delivery of case studies
- Support broader marcomm team with all things client comms
- A significant number of years of direct experience in Product Marketing or related roles
- Strong copywriting experience essential
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with many different personalities to establish strong working relationships with sales leaders, sales reps and account executives
- Confident and persuasive communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Recent experience selling into Media Agencies / DSPs a huge plus.
- Self-starter: You’re motivated and able to do work remotely with minimal supervision
- Growth mindset: You’re resilient in the face of challenges, calm under pressure, and fun to be around
- Collaborative mindset: You thrive in cross-functional environments and easily partner with diverse marketing and client team members
- Familiarity with marketing and brand campaigns
- Startup and growth-orientated business experience
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint and attention to details
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity + maternity leave and healthcare. And when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks, catered lunches twice a week, and much more.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.