Talent Acquisition Consultant - Engineering
- 3 Lagoon Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation.. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are an AdTech company and a big data company. In this role, you will hire the latest tech skills to work in an interesting big data infrastructure. The key hiring areas are Java Engineers, Big Data Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Machine Learning, Product, and Tech leadership.
PubMatic is hiring for a contract tech Recruiter to fuel our US growth. Our recruiters are responsible for finding exceptional candidates that possess a unique, entrepreneurial spirit and passion for online advertising across product and technology roles.
You will be joining a high-impact recruiting team functioning as internal consultants to drive strategic, operational, and organizational excellence. Ideal candidates will be skilled, driven, and creative with high enthusiasm for identifying and closing talent. You are business savvy, autonomous and understand that the quality of the talent you identify contributes to the long-term success of PubMatic as we increase our global footprint.
- Directly source qualified exceptionally talented candidates for a variety of open positions across all of non-technical business units.
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews
- Management of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Organize and prepare interview packets.
- Post positions to ATS and job boards as necessary.
- Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
- Execute sourcing strategies that produce a diverse slate of candidates.
- Develop diverse pipeline candidate pools to fill current and potential needs.
- Communicate with candidates/new hires (phone and email) throughout entire hiring and orientation process.
- Impatient - move fast and get things done
- Four years sourcing or direct recruiting experience with Technology, Engineering, Machine Learning or Product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- LinkedIn recruiter expert - It's our main source of hires
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.