Sales Manager, Publisher Development Mobile (1 year contract)
- Dean St, West End, London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Sales Manager, Publisher Development Mobile is responsible for driving revenue growth via new in-app publisher acquisition for the Russian and Eastern European Markets, client retention and upselling to current publishers.
As a key member of PubMatic’s Publisher Development team, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with digital media companies in the region. You will be a key member of PubMatic’s sales team involved in prospecting, selling, and closing long-term mobile relationships.
The best candidates will have strong local mobile app publisher relationships, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the marketplace. They will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales and will have strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies, and operational requirements for real-time in-app monetization.
You will be familiar with SDK sales and excel in selling complex or technical products.
- Work with the Mobile App Sales leadership team to define, achieve and exceed revenue and business goals across Russian market
- Developing a mobile in-app publisher sales strategy that drives accelerated business growth
- Work closely with the local Marketing organization to shape go-to-market narrative, and be expert at articulating the story internally and externally
- Reaching or exceeding quarterly revenue goals
- Continuously prospecting for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships
- Evangelize and Presenting PubMatic solutions for maximum immediate revenue recognition
- Lead sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Participating in industry events and assist in developing PubMatic’s market presence
- Native Russian language skills required
- Previous sales or business development experience in a mobile app focused business with experience working with in-app publishers and developers
- Several years Sales experience in Russian / Eastern European market
- Strong knowledge & familiarity with Internet advertising models, ad optimization, audience trends and technologies
- Strong set of existing relationships with mobile media companies at the VP Sales level, VP/Director, Ad Ops and comfortable with running c-level conversations
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- A self starter with an ability to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
- High energy and passionate about working in a fast paced start up environment
- BA/BS degree required, MBA/JD a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity + maternity leave and healthcare. And when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks, catered lunches twice a week, and much more.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.