Senior Executive, Finance
- 4B, 4 floor, Vasundhara Space, Nagras Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
- Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices, verification of accounts payable records, and provide other support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization.
- Processing of invoices for payment purpose.
- Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for audit.
- Identify and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Coordinate with vendors and stakeholders, respond to inquiries.
- Checking and auditing the employee claims as per the T&E policy.
- Work as system admin for onboarding and offboarding off employees.
- Coordinate with employees to resolve their queries.
- Adding the employee reimbursement claims into the system.
- Prepare and perform check runs.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Month closure activities and reporting (Prepaid, provision, Fixed assets etc.)
- 3-5 years’ experience in core AP, preferably International AP
- Candidate should be able to deal individually with the stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B.Com/MBA(Finance)/CA Inter
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.