Associate Director, Customer Success
- 109 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global Publisher base. As an Associate Director, Customer Success, you would develop strategic partnerships with our premium Publishers to grow their digital advertising business, focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity. In order to do so, our CSMs closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts through long-term relationship development, and deep understanding of PubMatic’s product offerings and market forces.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, and be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the Publisher expectations while protecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, CSMs act and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
You would report into the Regional Director ANZ.
Our Team: From the super analytical and process driven pack to the ‘work hard and play hard’ characters, no two team members are the same. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy. We all add value and collaborate in different ways, and we all have a common goal. While the technology is top tier, it’s the people that make PubMatic an exceptional place to work.
Manage a portfolio of high-spend and high-potential Publishing businesses by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
Manage a small team of customer success managers, conducting weekly 1 to 1 meetings, providing coaching and mentorship, as well as career progression guidance
Leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of the programmatic marketplace to influence advertising strategy and execution towards “programmatic-first”
Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to PubMatic’s publishers
Develop an understanding of technical aspects of ad serving and SSP functionality
Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success
Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers and Product teams and defining business goals, key strategies and success metrics
- 6+ years experience growing incremental revenue in programmatic advertising
- A history of success managing strategic publisher account relationships
- Strong written + verbal communication skills
- Management experience
- Experience working with high growth clients - proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision makers
- Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced, unstructured environments
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Creative, independent problem solver, with proven ability to reason through a large, ambiguous problem
- Strong process management and analytical skills, making it easy to juggle multiple client needs and projects
- Can quickly master nuances of a complex industry with many moving pieces and constant change
- Interest in working against an assigned quota and driving sustainable growth
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.