Senior Manager, HRIS
- 3 Lagoon Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
PubMatic fuels the endless potential of internet content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses and enables advertisers to drive ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is looking for a dynamic, strategic and resourceful Manager/Director of HRIS to join its Global Human Resources team. This individual must be a strategic thinker with a proven track record of driving transformation through automation across a network of HR systems. As the Director/Manager of HRIS you will be responsible for all aspects of the organization’s HRIS technology. You will create short and long-term goals and objectives for system builds, operations, processes, data flows, security, reporting and analytics. You will drive, influence and collaborate with HR partners, Finance and IT to best use the systems in place and implement improvements in functionality and training where necessary.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring the day-to-day operations of the HRIS system (Success Factors) which includes but is not limited to daily manipulation of data and generating reports.
- Work with the SVP of Human Resources to further develop a strategy to optimize HRIS systems to meet workforce requirements and help drive accuracy.
- Identify opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes.
- Perform regular business process reviews and make ongoing suggestions and create an action plan.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all functions (HR, Finance, IT) to maintain and develop processes that will create a best- in-class HR operations platform.
- Ensure data integrity, audit/testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Develop and sustain appropriate controls to maintain and report on information.
- Lead SOX compliance efforts from a HRIS perspective, corporate audits and external audits.
- Improve overall employee experience by strengthening the HR operations platform.
- Report and organize data in a manner that will help both HR and the business make strategic decisions.
- Must have significant knowledge and experience using Success Factors (Employee Central/Onboarding/Recruiting/Compensation/Payroll).
- Must possess advanced Excel knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business or related field
- Professional Certification a plus (HRIP, APA, Project Management Professional, Six Sigma).
- 3-5 years HRIS experience with at least 2 years as a function lead.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, both as a leader of teams and as a leader of projects
- Demonstrated sound judgment when working through complex issues
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and clearly communicate observations and make recommendations.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.