- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic’s Office Manager is an enthusiastic and reliable individual who will be responsible for handling the front office reception at our NYC office. Primary tasks include the administration of all activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office such as: greeting guests, coordinating with vendors, communicating with the building and its stakeholders, and supporting employee engagement activities. These are essential tasks that must be performed with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Our Office Manager will often be one of the first impressions that someone will have of PubMatic and therefore appearance, mannerisms, and tone must all align to convey a consistent message of our friendly culture and commitment to putting our customers first. This individual will also be solely responsible for managing all scheduling, travel planning, and expense reporting for our Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Revenue Officer. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, flexible, and capable of managing their own workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced but exciting company environment.
Office Manager Responsibilities
- Greet incoming guests and managing the Angus system – monitor employee and visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Manage, maintain, and coordinate the reception area, conference rooms, and corresponding calendars.
- Vendor Management – manage vendor relationships, contracts, and requests while keeping in line with budget.
- Assist in onboarding and off boarding of employees - making sure employee’s equipment is allocated, desk is cleaned out, and prepared.
- Order business cards for new hires
- Pickup, sort & distribute incoming mail daily and prepare and ship outgoing mail (UPS, USPS and FedEx)
- Answer incoming calls to main telephone line and directing them to the appropriate team member and sales team.
- Process the weekly provisions order, restock the pantry, and maintain appearance of kitchen area.
- Space Management – oversee repairs, improvements, appliances, machines, space organization and cleanliness. Direct communication with janitorial staff.
- Handle all catering or onsite food arrangements
- Book accommodations for visiting colleagues using our preferred partners and establishing corporate rates with hotels in the area.
- Coordinate and help organize office events such as office lunches, corporate lunches, team meetings, birthdays, etc.
- Responsible in maintaining and boosting the office culture and employment brand
- Work closely with Global HR and IT
- Monthly Expense reporting for corporate credit card.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Deliver, prioritize and deal effectively with a number of tasks simultaneously in order to make informed decisions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Overseeing calendar management and travel arrangements across international time zones.
- Preparation for meetings: arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries agendas, client lunches, and events.
- Dealing with highly confidential internal and external information
- Monthly expense reporting for both company corporate credit card and personal expenses for CCO & CRO
- BA/BS preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Creative thinker who is always looking for ways to improve processes
- A high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others
- Excellent analytical thinking abilities
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills; experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission, values, and vision of PubMatic
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot, unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.