ML Automation Engineer
- Aundh, Pune, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We are looking for an Automation Engineer with 1-3 years experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. He/She will be responsible for scripting based application development and providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Participate in software design meetings and write technical design documents
- Development of the product / modules independently
- Responsible for understanding the requirements by co-ordinating with different stakeholders, end-to-end designing and delivering the projects within given timelines
- Understand & maintain existing code-base by regular re-factoring and applying requested fixes and features along with corresponding documentation updates
- Experience of working within a fast-paced Agile development process
- Maintain application stability by monitoring key metrics, building alerting during product development and improving code base accordingly
- Should be flexible to learn new technology / required frameworks
- 1-3 years of hands on experience in software development
- Should have excellent knowledge of OOPS Concept and knowledge as well as hands-on experience of any of the scripting languages like PHP, Python, Shell etc.
- Should have good knowledge of databases preferably MySQL and nice to have knowledge of NoSql Dbs like MongoDB etc.
- Should have knowledge/experience of writing optimal DB queries specially in case of large datasets
- Nice to have experience in Core Java and J2EE (Java, Spring, Hibernate/ MyBatis) and REST Web Service development
- Should have good knowledge of Data Structures
- Good knowledge of Unix OS is preferred
- Good to have working experience of tools/technologies like Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Docker
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, code re-factoring, code reviews, continuous integration/deliver and Agile development practices
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills
Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CS / IT/ EE / E&TC) or Master’s degree in Computer Science (MCS / MCA) from well- known Institutes / Universities.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.