Accounts Payable Associate (Remote-WFH)
- Work from anywhere, Work from Home, Remote - US, United States
- Employees can work remotely
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is immediately hiring an Accounts Payable Associate to join our growing accounting team remotely.
Reporting to the Revenue Accounting Manager in Pacific Time, this new role will support processing with vendor payments, monitor the AP inbox, and support our month-end process.
- Review vendor invoices/statements and work with vendors and our internal customer success team to resolve payment issues
- Process vendor invoices and obtain the relevant approvals for the invoice, tax forms and bank details before payment
- Reconcile vendor payments by verifying entries in NetSuite and Tipalti payment system
- Monitor the Accounts Payable inbox to ensure vendor communications are properly addressed
- Support month-end close process including but not limited to journal entries and account reconciliations
- Facilitate with our internal and external audits
- Assist in the 1099, tax data maintenance, verification, and preparation
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects and tasks
- 3+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize across many tasks to meet deadliness
- Good working knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
Nice to Have:
- NetSuite, Tipalti, and Salesforce experience
- Prior experience working within a SOX environment
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.