Senior Software QA Automation Engineer - Audience
- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
- Should have 5+ years of experience.
- Hands on Experience with QA Automation Framework (preferred pyTest/ROBOT) development & Design (Preferred language Python)
- UI Automation using Selenium (Preferred language Python)
- Hands on Experience in Automating Backend Applications (e.g. db, REST API's).
- Hands on experience in docker usage and its implementation
- Experience of in-memory NoSQL databases (Preferred aerospike, cassandra).
- Experience of relational databases.
- Experience of working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience of working on shell scripting
- Knowledge of DevOps (k8s/Jenkins)
- Good to have knowledge of Apache Spark / Apache Hadoop
- Good debugging skills.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Good Team Player
- Good in communication
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare insurance, broadband reimbursement. As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.