Account Executive, Advertising Solutions
- 109 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-centric approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Account Executive role would sit within PubMatic’s Ad Solutions department and would be a cross functional role between Sales & Account Operations. The role located in Sydney would report into the Snr. Ad Solutions Manager in ANZ and would be responsible for supporting the Demand team to drive revenue uplift across key accounts, with a focus on PMP monetisation. The roles & responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Working with the Snr. Ad Solutions Manager on executing both local & global Supply Path Optimisation (SPO) deals
- This person would be responsible for liaising with PubMatic’s internal PMP Manager & Deal Desk on deal set-up, deal monitoring & optimisation strategies
- Working collaboratively with the Customer Success team as required
- In addition to supporting across key SPO accounts this person would be responsible for their own sales patch across identified agencies (mostly Independent Media Agencies), responsible for their own quarterly sales targets across their dedicated patch
- Working with the Snr. Ad Solutions Manager on Quarterly Business Reviews across key agency & publisher accounts
- They would be responsible for reviewing ANZ buy-side data monthly and identify spending dips, gaps & opportunities which they would then report to the Snr. Ad Solutions Manager
- This role would include social outings with clients that may sit outside of typical working hours
- 2+ years applicable experience in either Business Development, Account Management, Relationship Management or Sales roles in the online industry
- Ideal desired experience includes coming from prior roles bringing both Brand and Advertiser relevant contacts
- Knowledge of sales planning, trading or investment planning preferred
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimisation tactics, audience trends and buying technologies preferred
- Proven experience and success selling Programmatic offerings (specifically PMPs) into major Brands and Advertisers preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, strong experience analysing data sets to be able to provide recommendations back to either clients directly or various internal teams
- Strong presentation (Including PowerPoint) and negotiation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.