Software Engineer - Bigdata (On Contract)
- Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide
- Experience - 0 to 1.6 years
- Excellent in Java, Linux/UNIX environment.
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent in problem solving skills.
- Ability to write well-designed and testable code.
- Basics of software design and architecture.
- Basics of debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Good understanding of full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge in databases, preferably MySQL.
- Knowledge on big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc. will be added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct and work independently.
- Should have good communication skills.
- BE/ME/M.Tech/BCS/MCS/BCS/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.