Senior Product Marketing Manager, Addressability
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping to bring PubMatic’s Addressability Suite of Solutions to market for publishers and buyers.
With third party cookies set to expire in 2023, and privacy regulations evolving globally, buyers and sellers are testing alternative approaches to safe, data driven advertising for the future. PubMatic recommends a portfolio approach to addressability in order to drive superior revenue to publishers and superior ROI for advertisers. With this approach, we can create a stronger, more sustainable advertising ecosystem that delivers superior monetization to publishers, increased ROI for buyers, and strong data-protections for all.
In this role, you’ll work with stakeholders from product, sales, customer success and marketing to translate our product vision into impactful go-to-market and enablement programs that propel adoption of our products and solutions.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products, customers, market/industry trends, and competition.
- Collaborate with Product and Sales/Customer Success to identify ideal customer profiles, buyer personas and journey, and competitive landscape.
- Partner with business leaders and GTM teams to understand the needs of the teams and develop customized enablement strategies to support sales readiness and effectiveness.
- Create and develop effective marketing-sales collateral, assets, presentations, and other related materials that will be used to sell to PubMatic prospects and clients worldwide.
- Lead cross functional efforts to create compelling positioning to drive internal alignment on go-to-market strategy and propel adoption with customers.
- Own the messaging frameworks, campaign plans and processes needed to support our products through various stages including conception, development, launch and growth.
- Build and execute a global enablement strategy that delivers high impact programs, tools, and resources to drive awareness and engagement with PubMatic’s Addressability Partners
- Own the data component of success: understand and track what is working for our customers and products and turn that into compelling case studies globally
- 4-6 years' experience in marketing, at least 2+ years in product marketing in a fast paced, startup environment. Experience in ad tech in the privacy or identity space is a huge plus.
- The candidate should understand the Online Advertising Industry, have a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment.
- The candidate should understand the ongoing challenges and opportunities with digital addressability: experience in privacy or identity spaces is a plus.
- Ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally, partnering with groups across Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Product Management, and other functions.
- Ability to work independently, make decisions in face of ambiguity, navigate complexity and iterate fast to adapt approach as needed.
- Proven track record in creative thinking around compelling messaging and presentation strategies a must; roll up your sleeves to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and services.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Proven track record of working closely with Product Managements teams in developing GTM strategies to drive product adoption.
- Exceptional project management, organizational, writing, & presentation skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests.
- Values Match with PubMatic’s core values of Customer Service, Innovation, Biased toward Action, Teamwork, and Integrity.
- The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity
Coronavirus Notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.